GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF...give me some sin

FUCK OFF...give me some sin
CADA HISTORIA TIENE UN FINAL, PERO EN LA VIDA UN FINAL TIENE UN NUEVO COMIENZO

jueves, 5 de julio de 2007

BITCH










Having fun with my favourites bitches .. i love youu all fuckers.. and so fuckin' hard.. i want you always near, 'cause you're the only who can't go of my heart and never ever hurt it like everybody else did it before. that's why it's block it now. And you're the only reason to open it a little bit and let it enjoy .. just with you. BECAUSE I LOVE THEM AND I ALWAYS WILL (michi you're the one missing)

No hay comentarios:

you can play my game if you just tell me your name but i'll put you to shame

I almost broke my highest score when you walked through that door, i lost my game and you're to blame, i could have been in the hall of fame
Let's play ball we don't need a court, just you and me baby full contact sport, and there's no ref to tell us to stop, so we can play until we drop