GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF...give me some sin

FUCK OFF...give me some sin
CADA HISTORIA TIENE UN FINAL, PERO EN LA VIDA UN FINAL TIENE UN NUEVO COMIENZO

sábado, 7 de julio de 2007

IT'S OVER NOW




I woke up today , woke up wide awake in an empty bed staring at an empty room. I have myself to blame for the state I'm in today and now dying doesn't seem so cruel. And oh, I don't know what to say and I don't know anyway, anymore. You got what you deserved, hope you're happy now, 'Cause everytime I think of her with you it's killing me inside, and now I dread each day knowing that I can't be saved from the loneliness of living without you. And, oh I don't know what to do. Not sure that I'll pull through. I wish you knew

No hay comentarios:

you can play my game if you just tell me your name but i'll put you to shame

I almost broke my highest score when you walked through that door, i lost my game and you're to blame, i could have been in the hall of fame
Let's play ball we don't need a court, just you and me baby full contact sport, and there's no ref to tell us to stop, so we can play until we drop