GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF...give me some sin

FUCK OFF...give me some sin
CADA HISTORIA TIENE UN FINAL, PERO EN LA VIDA UN FINAL TIENE UN NUEVO COMIENZO

jueves, 31 de enero de 2008

BRODY DALLE


THE HUNGER
Holy eyes, I never knew I'd beg down at your feet. Hold on tight, I never knew I'd know much more than this. Open sky, the wave of pain, the scent of you is bliss. Hungry eyes, they stare at me... I know, I know.. Don't go... Summertime, the taste of saint secretes a perfume missed. Console the mind, I take it in with lips of pink I kiss. Lonely sky, the more you take the more that I give in. Holy eyes, I never knew, I know, I know.. Don't go... Hold onto the memory, it's all you've got. I know you'll be there to soak up blood lost, blood lost, blood....

No hay comentarios:

you can play my game if you just tell me your name but i'll put you to shame

I almost broke my highest score when you walked through that door, i lost my game and you're to blame, i could have been in the hall of fame
Let's play ball we don't need a court, just you and me baby full contact sport, and there's no ref to tell us to stop, so we can play until we drop