GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF...give me some sin

FUCK OFF...give me some sin
CADA HISTORIA TIENE UN FINAL, PERO EN LA VIDA UN FINAL TIENE UN NUEVO COMIENZO

jueves, 31 de enero de 2008


UNCOOL
Never gonna lose
If I tell the truth
Would it be uncool
If I could write a love song?
I just wanna believe
You tried to hold me
And every time you move
And everytime you breathe
Yeah, I gotta write a love song
Baby, you're a freakshow just like me
Baby, we're all born ugly
Gotta write a love song
Gonna make you cry, I'm gonna go so deep
Tear the world up
Somemewhere I can sleep
And I wonder why
And I wonder why
And I cry

No hay comentarios:

you can play my game if you just tell me your name but i'll put you to shame

I almost broke my highest score when you walked through that door, i lost my game and you're to blame, i could have been in the hall of fame
Let's play ball we don't need a court, just you and me baby full contact sport, and there's no ref to tell us to stop, so we can play until we drop