GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF...give me some sin

FUCK OFF...give me some sin
CADA HISTORIA TIENE UN FINAL, PERO EN LA VIDA UN FINAL TIENE UN NUEVO COMIENZO

lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2007

YOU'RE JUST LIKE A PILL

I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me. I think I took too much. I'm crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun. I can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch. I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes being a little bitch, I think I'll get outta here, where I can run just as fast as I can to the middle of nowhere, to the middle of my frustrated fears and I swear, you're just like a pill. Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill, you keep makin' me ill. I haven't moved from the spot where you left me. This must be a bad trip. All of the other pills, they were different, maybe I should get some help. I can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch. I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes being a little bitch, I think I'll get outta here, where I can run just as fast as I can, to the middle of nowhere, to the middle of my frustrated fears and I swear, you're just like a pill. Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill. You keep makin' me ill.

No hay comentarios:

you can play my game if you just tell me your name but i'll put you to shame

I almost broke my highest score when you walked through that door, i lost my game and you're to blame, i could have been in the hall of fame
Let's play ball we don't need a court, just you and me baby full contact sport, and there's no ref to tell us to stop, so we can play until we drop