GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE

FUCK OFF...give me some sin

FUCK OFF...give me some sin
CADA HISTORIA TIENE UN FINAL, PERO EN LA VIDA UN FINAL TIENE UN NUEVO COMIENZO

viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

Elizabeth Cady Stanton y Susan B. Anthony

Seneca Falls, the distillers
Oh its set in 1848 in the crush of New York state
and the thing about destiny is it never ever makes mistakes
Susan B. Anthony
Forever haunting me
Owned raped sold thrown
A woman was never her own
They cried freedom rise up for me
I want i want i want freedom
Oh its set in 1848 in the crush of New York state
and the thing about destiny is it
never ever sets you free
Elizabeth Cady
Forever reminding me
I dont steal the air i breathe
Freedom rise up for me



Elizabeth, pionera del movimiento a favor de los derechos de la mujer en Estados Unidos.
En la época en que vivió, estaba mal visto
que las mujeres mostrasen su embarazo en público.
Cuando en 1859 nació Henry, su séptimo hijo, izó en su honor una bandera en su casa en Seneca Falls.
Con esa bandera quiso demostrar la importancia de su maternidad y, a pesar de las críticas, defendió, con la misma seguridad,
un cambio en la visión y derechos de la mujer en la sociedad de su tiempo.


Susan Brownell Anthony, feminista. Fue una prominente,
independiente y bien educada estadounidense, líder del Movimiento
estadounidense de los derechos civiles, quien jugó un importante papel
en el movimiento de los Derechos de la Mujer en el siglo xix para garantizar
el Derecho de Voto en los Estados Unidos.

No hay comentarios:

you can play my game if you just tell me your name but i'll put you to shame

I almost broke my highest score when you walked through that door, i lost my game and you're to blame, i could have been in the hall of fame
Let's play ball we don't need a court, just you and me baby full contact sport, and there's no ref to tell us to stop, so we can play until we drop